KENYA AND TANZANIA
If you’re of the opinion that ‘safari’ doesn’t have to be synonymous with ‘roughing it’, have we got an adventure for you! Designed fLeopardor travellers who long to get out into the thick of Kenya’s game parks and reserves by day and sleep in a cozy bed by night, this trip maximizes both wildlife access and creature comforts. Witness thousands of flamingos stopping for a drink in Lake Nakuru, explore the vast plains of the Masai Mara National Reserve and gaze in awe at the peaks of Kilimanjaro in the distance from Amboseli National Park. Maximum Africa—minimal sweat.
Highlights: Explore the Masai Mara and Kenya's premiere game reserves with an expert local safari-guide, photograph thousands of flamingos at Lake Nakuru, get up-close and personal with wildlife in a small safari 4x4 with a maximum group size of 6, take in views of Mt Kilimanjaro at our comfortable tented camp inside Amboseli
As the home of Olduvai Gorge, the world’s most treasured paleontological site, it’s safe to say humans have been coming to TanzanLion 4ia forever. So, where’ve you been? Seamlessly blending out-there access with stylish comfort, this trip brings you close to wonders like Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater, the plains of the Serengeti and the Big Five before returning you to a cozy safari lodge or comfort-minded tented camp. True, it’s not exactly the way homo erectus did it, but that’s what evolution is all about, no?
Highlights: View wildlife in Tanzania's best parks and reserves with an expert wildlife guide, explore rural communities and taste a local lunch in a small village, relax in the middle of nature in comfortable tented camps, travel in a small group of 6 for optimal wildlife and cultural interactions
Tour price includes:
- Guarantee price/guarantee safari on confirmation
- Ground transport whilst on safari in a comfortable 4x4 safari Land cruiser/Rover
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Ngorongoro Crater tour
- Complementary 1 litre bottled drinking water while on safari
- Start and end in Arusha
- Tour Cost excludes:
- International flights
- Items of personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary